Nick Williams For Ireland? Lions? ;)

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ulsterrr
Novice

Nick Williams For Ireland? Lions? ;)

Post by ulsterrr »

If he continues this form he is definitely in contention for Ireland even though he'd only be their for a couple of years. Also will he qualified by the time the Lions come round? Couple of injuries and you just never know :P
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: Nick Williams For Ireland? Lions? ;)

Post by Kofi Annan »

:duh: Don't be so daft, get home now and sleep the booze of :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Question i've been wondering, from recollection he hasn't represented NZ, and he has spent two years at Munster, so will he qualify for Ireland next year, or am i just being stupid (again)?
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
ulsterrr
Novice

Post by ulsterrr »

I think that is the case. Ireland surely would use him as a last 20/25 mins player? He would destroy international teams in the last 20. Ferris for 60 then 20 mins of Williams... TORTURE.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

:drunken: right I am away to watched taped episodes of CSI since that's not fiction :sleeping:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

breakdown wrote:Question i've been wondering, from recollection he hasn't represented NZ, and he has spent two years at Munster, so will he qualify for Ireland next year, or am i just being stupid (again)?
You are just being stupid again
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I think he has an A cap. Regardless - he was in Italy last year.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
ulsterrr
Novice

Post by ulsterrr »

He has played for junior all blacks I believe? Would they have had their Juniors nominated as second team back then? Also i am told that the year missed would not matter, As long as they do three years apparently.
RED POLKA
Novice

Post by RED POLKA »

I cannot believe ( after 2 competitive matches ) that anyone is talking about Ireland / Lions. Can we let him do something for Ulster first ??!!
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

You get all sorts here Red Polka!
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

RED POLKA wrote:I cannot believe ( after 2 competitive matches ) that anyone is talking about Ireland / Lions. Can we let him do something for Ulster first ??!!
RP a month ago, he was a fat useless tube and a waste of a NIQ contract who we only signed because we ran out of cash. :roll: :roll: :roll:
There's more crap posted on here than on gillian mckeith's "poke through your own jobbies blog".......................
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

you get all sorts here --- even Pseudo munsterfans-- two games and -- the're the greatest thing since
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
RED POLKA wrote:I cannot believe ( after 2 competitive matches ) that anyone is talking about Ireland / Lions. Can we let him do something for Ulster first ??!!
RP a month ago, he was a fat useless tube and a waste of a NIQ contract who we only signed because we ran out of cash. :roll: :roll: :roll:
There's more crap posted on here than on gillian mckeith's "poke through your own jobbies blog".......................
Surely that's log not blog? :scratch:

Anyway, jokeshop thread. :lol:
You're jokes are getting as bad as Grumpy's :lol: :lol: :lol:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

I do think though that if we had a local lad playing like Williams has done so far we would be very happy to see him included in Irish squad training. Not that that would be likely when Deccie has his eyes firmly set elsewhere. I think if I had a choice between - say - POM and Williams for Ulster, I'd go with Williams rather than the over hyped and over rated Munster lad.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Mac
Chancellor to the King

Post by Mac »

He has a way to go before he displaces Heaslip. Shows how highly JH
is rated when one considers this is a London based poll.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/rugbyu ... Lions.html
Image Image
If You Have To Ask....You Don't Understand