Rabo Final Tickets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Rabo Final Tickets

Post by againstthehead »

http://www.ulsterrugby.com/news/11468.php

looks like 2 tickets per season ticket holder initially. What's 50% of the RDS? 13k?

Ulster Rugby are entitled to 50% of the RDS capacity and a priority booking period (priority booking 1) will open to current 2012-13 season ticket holders on Monday 13th May and will run until Thursday 16th May.

During this period, current 2012-13 Season Ticket holders have the opportunity to purchase up to two match tickets from the Ulster Rugby allocation (this number could increase depending on the opposition).

Should any tickets be available to buy following priority booking 1, a second booking period will open - priority booking 2. This will run from Thursday 16th May until Monday 20th May and will be open to both existing and new 2013-14 season ticket holders. They will be able to purchase up to two tickets for the game (depending on the opposition).

Season tickets for 2013-14 are available now and can be purchased here.

If tickets are still remaining after these two season-ticket holder only priority booking periods, tickets will go on general sale on Monday 20th May at 9am.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Re: Rabo Final Tickets

Post by againstthehead »

clearly not 13k lol - Wiki say 18,500 capacity so around 9k. I guess 2 tickets each is about right initially?
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
devonredhand
Novice

Post by devonredhand »

If anyone isn't using their season ticket and would be willing purchase two tickets for me (flight and hotel already booked from Bristol) that would be enormously appreciated. I am a member of URSC but not sure they will get an allocation.

Thanks
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Just like DRH i'm gonna need a pull out in getting tkts...so anyone not using their season tkt allocation or full allocation,i'd apprciate the opportunity to purchase them...not sure just yet how many I need.

Anyway...a big shout out for those who came through for me last night...you know who youse are...muchas gracias!
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

In the same boat as browner and DRH, if there's any set up for season ticket holders within the forum to give a helping hand that'd be massive. I have to say though that if Cardiff last week turns out to be my last game this season I've had a cracking one - even the Saracens bus fiasco was mitigated by meeting two well-informed rugby fans in the Edinburgh local whilst drowning my sorrows. Great season for ULster rugby.

:D :fleg:
The Ulsterian
Initiate

Post by The Ulsterian »

Will it be the the north/south/Anglesea areas that the upstanding Ulsterfans will be booking,
or will it be ticketmaster that allocates the areas? :red: SUFTUM :red:
Attachments
rds.JPG
rds.JPG (36.14 KiB) Viewed 5869 times
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Presume it will be the North Stand as usual Ulsterian. That's where we were in March anyway and it's where I'll be standing up :fleg:
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

I absouloutely detest watching from behind the posts. I hope ticketmaster afford us the
Chance to see the game from the proper position. Surely they won't have north /south stands as our only
Option???
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
The Boo Radleys
Warrior

Post by The Boo Radleys »

North Stand!!!!!!! - will the Ulster Talliban be there with pipes again? Do hope so..... :fleg: :terror: :fleg:
The six most dangerous words in the English Language - Your reward will come in Heaven...
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

We will have half of the ground.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

This will be first time in the RDS and I can't wait.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

damianmcr wrote:This will be first time in the RDS and I can't wait.
It's a brad pitt hole
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

That may be so but im looking forward to nonetheless.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Hope to feck it's a good evening. It's very exposed.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
AyeYerMa
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by AyeYerMa »

Is there something else on in Dublin on the 25th?

Availability in hotels is very low and I can't see it being due to us playing the locals.
I came for my woman, he came with a razor blade,
Bound like us all for the ocean