Final Support Poll

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Who will you be supporting on Saturday?

Glasgow
15%
Munster
77%
None of the above
8%

Total votes: 61

Rovi Snave
Warrior

Final Support Poll

Post by Rovi Snave »

Just curious :D

Munster for me! >TLGH
Last edited by Rovi Snave on Thu May 28, 2015 12:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Finished
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Final Support Poll

Post by Cornerfleg »

Rory McIlroy...
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Cornerfleg wrote:Rory McIlroy...
:lol: Should have put Rory on the list :red:
Finished
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Rovi Snave wrote:
He's playing like a drain at the moment.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Normally I'd support an Irish team against anyone but in this case I feel I'm supporting Glasgow -against my better judgement probably - because, despite Matawankstain's triple attempt at cheating, I've been on Munster Scrotes too many times and seen the naked and vile hatred of a few of them of all things Ulster. AND. Remind me again where Clancy is from. He simply doesn't have the balls to be a top referee. I do think however that Munster will win so in reality I won't be overly disappointed. Munster should mince them up front. If Lutton can do it even Archer will get on fine. He's usually good enough against crap scrums.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Allez Glasgow
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Aye, Rory's +5 after 9! Has to be Munster, good fans to have a beer with etc. Support the Irish province v the non-Irish team. Matawalu's shot by the vietnam sniper routine on Friday sealed the deal.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:
He's playing like a drain at the moment.
Certainly is, 5 over after 9. RCD is a course where you don't have to do too much wrong to get into big trouble but that said, +5 is crap, especially as it was 5 bogeys & not just a disaster on one hole. Maybe miss the cut again?

There is a history of Irish pros not doing well on home ground. I remember Darren cruising at the K-Club a few years back, shooting a 60 & still blowing it on Sunday.

Anyway to more important things MUNSTER & PAULIE.

It seems hard, but from next season it looks like I'm going to have to hate Paulie if he switches to Toulon.

Anyone supporting Glasgow is my enemy & the enemy of all right thinking rugby people, Glasgow are tainted my Matudiver, it is incomprehensible to me that you would use your liberty to make this decision, I don't do forgiving & forgetting, you are dead to me. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Reserving judgement until the teams are announced. If that diving, cheating wee über ballix is in the 23, then definitely Munster.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:Reserving judgement until the teams are announced. If that diving, cheating wee über ballix is in the 23, then definitely Munster.
My guess is he will be sitting on the bench.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Turnips, they are decent enough feckers at the end of it all >TLGH
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Have to support fellow Irish teams over anyone else. It's another of those little habits that set's us apart from our soccer brethren who can't say a good word about their neighbours.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:Reserving judgement until the teams are announced. If that diving, cheating wee über ballix is in the 23, then definitely Munster.
Likewise - might have to switch from the Terrace to the half way line on the Promenade if that"s the case :lol:
Finished
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rovi Snave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Likewise - might have to switch from the Terrace to the half way line on the Promenade if that"s the case :lol:
I have that in mind, my cadre of friends have bought West Terrace having sat in the Memorial Stand all year.