Ulster v Dragons - Pro12 G13 - Fri 5th Feb 19:35

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Ulster v Dragons - Pro12 G13 - Fri 5th Feb 19:35

Post by ruckover »

5 points in Treviso, thank you very much.

This week, move onto our rescheduled match vs. the Dragons at Ravenhill which was meant to be played three weeks ago. Will we see McCall, Chad or Ruan back from injury? Will we get anyone back from Ireland duty? Will we see Dow, Shanahan and Stockdale feature again? Possibly some new Academy faces?

Should another 5 points be our aim this week?
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Dragons - Pro12 G13 - Fri 5th Feb 19:35

Post by damianmcr »

You tell us rucky.

Hopefully see Diack and FNW back.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Unbelievable scenes
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

ruckover wrote:5 points in Treviso, thank you very much.

This week, move onto our rescheduled match vs. the Dragons at Ravenhill which was meant to be played three weeks ago. Will we see McCall, Chad or Ruan back from injury? Will we get anyone back from Ireland duty? Will we see Dow, Shanahan and Stockdale feature again? Possibly some new Academy faces?

Is this you not predicting anything? Just a shed load of questions.
I expect us to have a fair few back from Camp Josef. We'll need a decent side out Dragons are always awkward during the international windows as they don't lose many other than Faletau.
firebell53
Novice

Post by firebell53 »

Diack,Williams back. Ruan back from holiday, McCall on bench, still no Henry and Franco rested. Might well see Andrew start with J Murphy on the bench!!!
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Snipe Watson wrote:
ruckover wrote:5 points in Treviso, thank you very much.

Is this you not predicting anything? Just a shed load of questions.
I expect us to have a fair few back from Camp Josef. We'll need a decent side out Dragons are always awkward during the international windows as they don't lose many other than Faletau.
I'm predicting nothing >EW
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Camp Josef is my hairdresser
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
EastTerraceUR
Novice

Post by EastTerraceUR »

Black, Andrew, Lutton, AOC, Diack, Ross, Reidy, Williams, Ruan, Humphreys, Gilroy, Olding, Cave, Scholes, Ludik

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nightsoil
Warrior

Post by Nightsoil »

Once a Knight wrote:
firebell53 wrote:Diack,Williams back. Ruan back from holiday, McCall on bench, still no Henry and Franco rested. Might well see Andrew start with J Murphy on the bench!!!
Virus surely? :lol:

Henry will be a few weeks yet. Franco is overdue his rest.

I think you've made a fair call. Sadly for us, Ulster have the two best IQ'd hookers in Ireland at the moment.
I am very fervently hoping that Schmidt has his blue/conservative/whatever glasses on when it comes to Herring. He absolutely deserves to be playing for Ireland, but I'm lacking the optimism today to see starting John Andrew as a good thing.
Silverstu
Initiate

Post by Silverstu »

I'd like to see Dow given another chance - probably from the bench, although he could start with Nick on the bench since we are at home and it is the Dragons. Might be bit soon and the rest of the pack might be on the young side. Donnan maybe making an appearance on the bench - apparently he travelled over with the squad for the Treviso match.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Five points please. Time to unleash the hounds on the dross of this league.

The hounds I say! And iHumph.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Are you saying Release iHumph ... or release the hounds on iHumph as well?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Cornerfleg wrote:Are you saying Release iHumph ... or release the hounds on iHumph as well?
Really either one of these would satisfy me.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

Does no one else think that IHumph should be dropped to the bench? After watching the game again Ulster only started to play, and more importantly score tries when he went off. I don't have to rehash his weakness in the tackle- its well observed, as is its knock on effect on the rest of the team, covering for it. But it was very obvious on Saturday that his distribution, passes and kicks were below any reasonable standard. This combined with his very poor decision making, and he has gone to a complete liability.

For those who were lamenting our goal kicking without him....have we forgotten about St Ruan? He should be back for this week fingers crossed, and with the return of Nick hopefully we will have a much improved team, the doubt being no Red or Van
Dura lex sed lex
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Thelaw wrote:Does no one else think that IHumph should be dropped to the bench? After watching the game again Ulster only started to play, and more importantly score tries when he went off. I don't have to rehash his weakness in the tackle- its well observed, as is its knock on effect on the rest of the team, covering for it. But it was very obvious on Saturday that his distribution, passes and kicks were below any reasonable standard. This combined with his very poor decision making, and he has gone to a complete liability.

For those who were lamenting our goal kicking without him....have we forgotten about St Ruan? He should be back for this week fingers crossed, and with the return of Nick hopefully we will have a much improved team, the doubt being no Red or Van
If Ruan is back we can drop ihumph

If Ruan is not back we need to start the windmill sideways running poor passing brother of judas

*before ruggerhugger sends this to ian whilst using his own tears as lube, this is top bants. Not to be taken seriously (well apart from the actual bit that is to be taken seriously, which is not the windmill bit (even if it's true))