those not going to Llanelli?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Shafted

those not going to Llanelli?

Post by Shafted »

is teh Rosie the venue of choice??
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

it's certainly my venue of choice - there'll be a good few there no doubt :D
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

leaving Ballymena bout 5pm this friday heading for Rathmullan , County Donegal . Would like to catch the game on the telly in the northwest. Anyone know of anywhere in Derry/East Donegal showing the game? Do Letterkenny Rugby folk gather at any particular venue?

i have a rite 2 no.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Post by craftynick »

H'woodMike2umate wrote:leaving Ballymena bout 5pm this friday heading for Rathmullan , County Donegal . Would like to catch the game on the telly in the northwest. Anyone know of anywhere in Derry/East Donegal showing the game? Do Letterkenny Rugby folk gather at any particular venue?

i have a rite 2 no.
haha youve got to be kidding - most places down here dont even know Rugby exists :lol: why do you think im always up in belfast :shock:

though not sure, you may have better luck with Letterkenny :roll:
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb
colinh
Lord Chancellor

Post by colinh »

AHHHHH HAAAA Crafty did you not know that the famous All Black captain Gallacher came from Letterkenny and that the All Blacks visited Letterkenny rugby club during their recent tour. They know about rugby all right down there.
Romeo47 Alpha 52
cables
Lord Chancellor

Post by cables »

Mike
A pm to donegaltownrfc on the UR forum may get you the information.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

will try but i dont plan being anywhere near Donegal town. Saturday afternoon will probably catch Munster game in Beachcomer bar in Rathmullan (assuming there is no footie on) in case anyone is passing . Good guinness.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Bring the Sky box and the binlid with you it's on Taffy BBC as well as Setanta :?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Llidl (or what ever you call them) are selling a portable bin-lid & decoder this week for £70 that you can set up even in its own case. Auto tunes and everything. A pittance to a man of your means, Mike!
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

It's Lidl - my dad loves that place. Goes up every week. Never been on a horse on his life, nor has he been fishing. But on fishing week, he came home with a chair for anglers to sit on, and in horseriding week he brought home some brush to muck out stables with - weirdo! :lol:

Anyway - is the game on BBC 1 wales? I think my bro's TV has that station...
jamesie
Lord Chancellor

Post by jamesie »

i was horrified to discover that my ma (who strategically places a copy of ulster tatler on the back window of her motor) pops into lidl now and again... drives me nuts. ok for fruit, veg and milk and stuff but can you imagine my horror when i landed home once and found that she had bought a bottle of 'vitakröne' tomato ketchup :shock: :x

i was disgusted... didn't talk to her for days :? there's some things that you just can't substitute and it's heinz tom sauce... it's just like the pikey kids at skool who used to drink panda cola :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm really sorry for veering horrendously off-topic but i had to get that off my chest :shock:
ultimate ulster chick
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ultimate ulster chick »

Yeah - we get our fruit and veg there as well. I hate the place. Went once and was so depressed I had to go back to the carpark and sit in the car til dad was finished. Awful shop. :? I snuck into M&S earlier to buy some fruit with my mum's money, she hasn't found out yet, but I'll get it when she finds out "That'd be a quarter the price and just as nice from Lidl Nicola" :shock:

But the second they start buying tomato ketchup from there, I'd do one of those "divorce your parents" things that all the young celebs in America do, shocking stuff! :lol:

Back on topic - llanelli game on TV - BBC 1 Wales??
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

jamesie wrote:i was horrified to discover that my ma (who strategically places a copy of ulster tatler on the back window of her motor) pops into lidl now and again... drives me nuts. ok for fruit, veg and milk and stuff but can you imagine my horror when i landed home once and found that she had bought a bottle of 'vitakröne' tomato ketchup :shock: :x

i was disgusted... didn't talk to her for days :? there's some things that you just can't substitute and it's heinz tom sauce... it's just like the pikey kids at skool who used to drink panda cola :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm really sorry for veering horrendously off-topic but i had to get that off my chest :shock:
it's amazing the lengths some mothers will go to in order to stop the chicks returning to the nest :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
craftynick
Warrior Chief
Location: The home of cheap sangria & cheaper men - Barcelona

Post by craftynick »

colinh wrote:AHHHHH HAAAA Crafty did you not know that the famous All Black captain Gallacher came from Letterkenny and that the All Blacks visited Letterkenny rugby club during their recent tour. They know about rugby all right down there.
yep i did know that - was trying my damdest to get a lift down there that day - but i meant there is absolutley no interest this end of the Glanshane & this side of the border :(
How beatiful it is do nothing, and then rest afterward - Spanish proverb
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Re: those not going to Llanelli?

Post by Freddie Benson »

Shafted wrote:is teh Rosie the venue of choice??
yep I plan to be there
No longer the Celtic League winning coach