Have you got yours?

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Have you got yours?

Post by browner »

The 12th Heineken Cup final is over 51 weeks away but ticket sales have already topped 4,500 for the match at the Twickenham Stadium – which will have a capacity of 82,000 – on the weekend of 19/20 May, 2007. Tickets are available from £25 through Ticketmaster.

http://www.ercrugby.com/eng/12_5435.php
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sure we can buy them from the Munster fans when they get knocked out in the pool stages :lol: :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

Would be well worth investing in a few tickets Rooster,sure you could always send them on if we didn't make it.

Wouldn't spend a weekend in a dear hole like London unless we were in the final, and you'd have to put up with all those Jamesie Bin Laden's. :wink:
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by fermain »

Buying them online incurs a service charge per ticket; £2.50 per ticket for the cheapest £25 tickets, and £4.80 per ticket for the most expensive. That doesn't include the order processing fee/p&p. RIP-OFF MERCHANTS! :evil:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Would like to think that season ticket holders would be looked after in the ticket stakes if we did get to the final :evil:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

You'd think the URSC committee would have sorted this by now for its members :twisted:
cyril
Initiate

Post by cyril »

fermain wrote:Buying them online incurs a service charge per ticket; £2.50 per ticket for the cheapest £25 tickets, and £4.80 per ticket for the most expensive. That doesn't include the order processing fee/p&p. RIP-OFF MERCHANTS! :evil:
my uncle had to pay 30 odd quid for our tickets for the one just gone :x
i love munching Leeks....Image