Sam McDonald

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

Shafted

Sam McDonald

Post by Shafted »

anyone know of this guy, Worcester warriors, eng u19 cap, rumoured to be joining ulster? Malone already have him on their website as be allocated to them for the forth coming season apparently?
Tevez
Initiate

Post by Tevez »

I heard he was so keen to join he said he would take a substantial pay cut to come here!

Playing for the shirt not the money - sounds ok to me.....
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

Quins have recruited well anyway with McComb joining after University as well as Horner and Shane Stewart.

Interesting point of Chris Quinn the ex MCB guy being talked about as a contracted player?

While Malones squad looks good with Danielli, Court, Carey and McDonald all likely to feature, while the signings of Gary Brown and Glenn Moore mean they will have a good pack next year. Also I see Paluo or however you spell it has been allocated to Malone, obviously the big Pacific Islander has made an impression and got a development deal.

Sam McDonald:

http://www.wrfc.co.uk/280_107.php
ulster11
Novice

Post by ulster11 »

with horner brought in, does dat mean o'connor may be wif ulster for a while during rwc?
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

I presume O'Connor will be back up to Humph and Hallett but heard today that there may be another play from a far being given a development contract.