Charles Piutau .......Sooner the better.......

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Piutau Signs for Wasps

Post by Wee Woman »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
ruckover wrote:From what I saw he was very impressive on Sunday.
:stir:
and didn't wear a poppy - should fit right in at Ulster!
>appl :lol:
pip14
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by pip14 »

Anyone watching the wasps match. Piutau playing another cracker. What a signing we've got
Please reassure me King that he won't he won't change his mind and stay there :thumright:
You've got to get your first tackle in early, even if it's late.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

MOTM...far to good for us :duck:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Harold7
Warrior

Post by Harold7 »

It was a bit irritating to hear the likes of Bayfield and Flatman on BT Sport saying Wasps should do everything to keep Piutau. Dallaglio at least had the decency to say he was an Ulster player next season but then added the phrase "I'll say nothing"...

Sounds like Wasps will at least ask the question.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

pip14 wrote:Anyone watching the wasps match. Piutau playing another cracker. What a signing we've got
Please reassure me King that he won't he won't change his mind and stay there :thumright:
according to snipe he has already put pen to paper and signed a contract… thats gospel isn't it snipe?

If I was connected to Wasps I would be looking to undermine the contract and keep him. He would be better with us and for us to have tried and dumped another NIQ rather than have taken the risk but hopefully for once we know what we are doing.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

We're in for another 6 months of BT sport presenters talking about how Piutau should stay at Wasps.
That's going to be hard to listen to. I hope his contract and more importantly his desire to come, is solid.
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Wasps head coach/DoR Dai Young has openly admitted they are not even going to try to keep him because they understand he has signed a contract with us and he wants to honour it.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

ruckover wrote:Wasps head coach/DoR Dai Young has openly admitted they are not even going to try to keep him because they understand he has signed a contract with us and he wants to honour it.
I hadn't heard that. Reassuring.... if the Wasps paymasters are equally honourable.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:
pip14 wrote:Anyone watching the wasps match. Piutau playing another cracker. What a signing we've got
according to snipe he has already put pen to paper and signed a contract… thats gospel isn't it snipe?
:lol: :lol: :lol: You clearly missed the whole point of that post Cockers. Go back and check.

But I believe he has signed.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:I'd have thought the IRFU having approved Charles would vito any alteration. :lol:
Charles has signed on the dotted line, it's there in black and white, lock stock and barrel, signed sealed and delivered >rtfm our player.
snipe…. ahh I get it now more tittle tattle.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cockatrice wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:I'd have thought the IRFU having approved Charles would vito any alteration. :lol:
Charles has signed on the dotted line, it's there in black and white, lock stock and barrel, signed sealed and delivered >rtfm our player.
snipe…. ahh I get it now more tittle tattle.
Yes and despite reposting it, you haven't twigged on to what it's about.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go have a look at the thread and you may just see the context. If not, I'll explain it to you.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

LegsLikeSausages wrote:
ruckover wrote:Wasps head coach/DoR Dai Young has openly admitted they are not even going to try to keep him because they understand he has signed a contract with us and he wants to honour it.
I hadn't heard that. Reassuring.... if the Wasps paymasters are equally honourable.

Was Dai Young still the coach of Cardiff during the Xavier Rush episode? Not saying of any relevance even if he was, but just curious if anyone on here can remember.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Bart S wrote:
LegsLikeSausages wrote:

Was Dai Young still the coach of Cardiff during the Xavier Rush episode? Not saying of any relevance even if he was, but just curious if anyone on here can remember.
There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt that Charles Piutau will be coming to us next season. There is no suggestion that he is the type of guy who is going to go back on an agreement even if he has some sort of way out. I believe Rush only signed a heads of agreement with Ulster and not a contract, but I could be wrong on that.
Personally, I'd like to see us sign two back row players, but he's a class act and will make a massive contribution to our wide out attack and defence.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote: I believe Rush only signed a heads of agreement with Ulster and not a contract, but I could be wrong on that.
Indeed you could. :D
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Considering Chuck would be nowhere near Wasps had he not already "signed" for us, Wasps can go stick it up their pipes.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.