What position will Jared play?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What position will Jared play?

Post by Rooster »

Cornerfleg wrote:I'm hurt Baggy ... he got me ... he got me good this time ... take care of Anthia ... and make sure them Gatlan boy's don't take the ranch ... it's going cold Baggy ... I'm too young to d.............
I don't really give a toss what Big_al thinks about me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Big-al wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:I saw him walk through the George Best Airport ... man alive he looked slow!

You're an idiot

Haha very funny fleg... Although I hear that Nevin Spence and some of the Ulster boys were playing trivial pursuit tonight. All was going well and Nev had got all his questions right accumulating several pieces of cake. Then he got a tough one but he thought the answer was coming. It was on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't get the words out. The other guys were getting annoyed time was tickin and they had training in the morning. Nev wouldn't hand over the dice and said 'I'll get the answer just give me more time!!' Time went on and the minutes ticked by 5, 10 ,15 ,20 mins later the other lads got up and left Nev on his own clutching the dice saying 'I'll get it, I will!'. As we speak Nev is still by the Trivial Pursuit, waiting for the inspirational answer to pop into his mind and totalling refusing to let the others have their go. Turns out he can't pass after all!!! Boom boom tsssschh!! :salut:

I've got my coat and I'm in the taxi... :paperbag:
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

I hear he played lock at youth level...

:stir:
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
Big-al wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:I saw him walk through the George Best Airport ... man alive he looked slow!

You're an idiot

Haha very funny fleg... Although I hear that Nevin Spence and some of the Ulster boys were playing trivial pursuit tonight. All was going well and Nev had got all his questions right accumulating several pieces of cake. Then he got a tough one but he thought the answer was coming. It was on the tip of his tongue, but he just couldn't get the words out. The other guys were getting annoyed time was tickin and they had training in the morning. Nev wouldn't hand over the dice and said 'I'll get the answer just give me more time!!' Time went on and the minutes ticked by 5, 10 ,15 ,20 mins later the other lads got up and left Nev on his own clutching the dice saying 'I'll get it, I will!'. As we speak Nev is still by the Trivial Pursuit, waiting for the inspirational answer to pop into his mind and totalling refusing to let the others have their go. Turns out he can't pass after all!!! Boom boom tsssschh!! :salut:

I've got my coat and I'm in the taxi... :paperbag:
Rooster wrote:
Cornerfleg wrote:I'm hurt Baggy ... he got me ... he got me good this time ... take care of Anthia ... and make sure them Gatlan boy's don't take the ranch ... it's going cold Baggy ... I'm too young to d.............
I don't really give a toss what Big_al thinks about me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Good work all round lads, ..................... whaddyafink Big-al? ................... well, well, .........whaddyatink ya big palooka? ............. lost your voice eh? ....eh?

Sorry Al but really, get a grip, its a bit of craic, nothing more, nothing less ............ keep yer hair on :lol: . :wink:

Edit: lifetimes ambition achieved, :cheers: always wanted to call someone a palooka since I first heard it 40 years ago in da movies - is this the first shout of "palooka" on the forum?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

My god :roll:
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Big-al wrote:My god :roll:
Careful now.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Indeed jacko ... I enjoy reading Rooster and Baggys posts ... I'd go so far as to say they are very amusing chaps ... but I wouldn't be declaring any divinity status upon them or even demigodship ... yet, anyway.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:Indeed jacko ... I enjoy reading Rooster and Baggys posts ... I'd go so far as to say they are very amusing chaps ... but I wouldn't be declaring any divinity status upon them or even demigodship ... yet, anyway.
Behave Fleg, I won;t settle for any half measures, I'll have you know I'm a .............. nah maybe not go there either. Here, thon Big-al's a bundle of laughs by the way. CB I reckon.

:salut:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I think cracker made a mistake and posted this in the wrong forum, as it is clearly a pisstake should have been in Back Room from the start, I mean Humphs, Brian and co decided last year we need a new fullback so they went and hired Jared, now any match I have ever been to the fullback at the start has a big number 15 on his shirt, can change if he is subbed but in general the fullback plays at 15 which when lined up on the pitch is yer man nearest your own try line.

Fleg, yer a horlix :lol:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Sorry Rooster but you have it wrong. This was a serious question on my part. I asked it because I would not like to see D'Arcy permenantly on the bench as I believe he is a player with a considerable potential.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cracker wrote:Sorry Rooster but you have it wrong. This was a serious question on my part. I asked it because I would not like to see D'Arcy permenantly on the bench as I believe he is a player with a considerable potential.
Cracker I think that is the point, D'arcy's potential to be a good player is considerable, whereas Payne currently is a good player. He certainly looked good in the super 12. Payne can also play 13 very well yet with Cave and Spence both able to play there, I'd rather have both those guys over D'arcy's potential. No doubt D'arcy will play over the course of the season yet he will not be the nailed on starter he has been as Payne has been signed to play 15.
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

by Dave » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Cracker I think that is the point, D'arcy's potential to be a good player is considerable, whereas Payne currently is a good player. He certainly looked good in the super 12.
Never ever played in the Super 12 >TT
Mary had a little lamb . . .
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

fuzzylogic wrote:
by Dave » Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:47 pm

Cracker I think that is the point, D'arcy's potential to be a good player is considerable, whereas Payne currently is a good player. He certainly looked good in the super 12.
Hey Fuzz .............. over here .................. yeah you......... behind you FFS, look around ........ yeah over here ........... listen up................. I know you love making dumb as dirt points so heres a tip ........... are you listening Fuzz ? ............... take a look at the index page ......... some eejit thinks they still play Super14 :wink: ................. FFS, fill yer boots Fuzzmeister ................ oi, I'm not finished Fuzz............ never say I didn't do something for you, right? .................. OK, now FFS mums the word , don't tell anyone it was me who told you ............ claim it all for yourself. :wink:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

fuzzylogic wrote:
Have been saying the Rabo Direct Pro 15 all week. It's little wonder... :salut:
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

After that debut I don't care where he plays as long as he is playing for Ulster.
Seems that the good Doc has done it again.
Once again confirmation of lucky escape with Xavier